Finding a new place and deciding to rent a whole house in Hanoi or shared house become a worry to most people today. Each renting way has its own pros and cons. In this sharing, Alphabet Housing is going to solve your problems in terms of the house for rent in Hanoi. Follow us to get to know these following information.
Some pros and cons of the whole house for rent in Hanoi
Recently, many people have a demand for finding the whole house for rent in Hanoi due to its great benefits. However, each of them has their own rental features; the most important thing is the expense. Finding a whole house for rent in Hanoi is the most common solution. What are the advantages of it?
If you’re a small household; or you’re a group of people who want to seek private life without being disturbed by parents or someone you don’t like, finding a whole house for rent in Hanoi is one of the best choices because of these reasons:
- First, you can live your own life without being dependent on anyone. You don’t also have to care too much about the landlord as the whole house is completely managed by you. So finding a whole house for rent in Hanoi will make you feel as cozy as at home.
- Second, if you find a whole house for rent in Hanoi, you won’t be put under any time pressure. It’s free for you to leave home early or stay out late in case of urgent situations.
- Third, you will have your private space as well as won’t be overheard by others like in the shared house.
- Fourth, it can be more economical for you when staying together with a group of friends regarding rental price, electricity bill, water bill or internet bill. It’s sure that you can save more money, and your room quality is better than in the shared house.
These above things are some common merits of a whole house for rent in Hanoi. However, it also points out many demerits.
- Finding a whole house for rent in Hanoi is suitable for those who have a better financial budget. Some disadvantages of finding a whole house for rent in Hanoi make people confused, especially about rental price.
- The rental price for a whole house for rent in Hanoi is often appropriately US$1000/month with a medium house, US$1200 to 2000/month with a better one. Therefore, not everyone can afford it.
- For a group looking for a whole house for rent in Hanoi, not everyone can stay for a long time. For examples, they have to travel back home, move to another workplace or someone suddenly moves out, the rental price will be a burden to the rest. This is the reason why sometimes they cannot rent a whole house.
In conclusion, finding a whole house for rent in Hanoi is suitable for those whose financial condition is better; or if you’re a group of people, you can apply this method.
The benefits and drawbacks of renting a shared house
Choosing to rent a detached shared house is the best option nowadays for the ones who have worked in Hanoi or want to stay in Hanoi just because of the beauty spots here. If searching a whole house for rent in Hanoi has both aforementioned pros and cons, finding a shared house seems to be opposite. It doesn’t take too much expense when you rent a shared house. These following points are the benefits of a shared house.
- The expense is cheap and affordable to many different kinds of people such as student, workers, and employees, … there are a lot of shared houses in Hanoi with various kinds of price, so you’re free to choose the best one.
- You don’t need to depend much on your rental partners. You can stay alone or move to another place at any time you want without being dependent on a financial situation.
- It is included in high-speed Wifi, Cable TV and water usage.
What are the downsides of renting a shared house in Hanoi?
Renting a shared house in Hanoi also has many disadvantages but it’s not too difficult to deal with. This method is still gaining in popularity.
- Sometimes you don’t feel comfortable with your rental partners because lots of people stay together, and each of them has their own personality.
- You may be disturbed by other’s impoliteness. The environment doesn’t come up to your expectation.
- Your private life is interrupted.
- The living quality is not guaranteed, particularly you have to share the bathroom with other people.
- You have to put up with high electricity bills.
These above things should be taken into consideration when you decide to rent a shared house in Hanoi. Alphabet Housing hopes that our shared information will help you to find the best options.
---------- THE END ----------